A Doctoral student in Mexican American Studies is conducting research on Mexican immigrant women and their U.S.-born children to gather information on their lived experiences in the state of Arizona (USA). The Sessions will deal with topics related to the impact of immigration on both Mexican immigrant women and their children.
You may qualify if you:
- Were born in the U.S.
- Are currently eighteen years old or older
- Have a Mexican immigrant mother who was undocumented when she gave birth to you in the U.S
- Participation involves:
- Participation through Zoom at the participants’ best convenience
- Anonymity and confidentiality
- Sessions in English or in Spanish
- $20 gift card for participation
For more information and registration, please contact Sophie S. Alves at firstname.lastname@example.org.